- 4-hour kayaking trip near Olympic National Park
- Paddle through the waters of the Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Spot the Olympic National Park, and keep an eye out for wildlife
- Enjoy wine tasting in Port Angeles after your time on the water
- Choose between a 9am and a 1:30pm departure time
- All kayaking gear is included
- Recommended for children ages four and up
Departure & Return
All trips check in at our store location: West HWY 101, Port Angeles, WA 98363
Guests drive their own vehicles from our office to the launch site, your car will then be there at the conclusion of your trip.
What To Expect
Listen to a short introduction to prepare you how to safely use your gear, and then follow your guide over to the launch point. Once you make your way out on the water, paddle down the Strait of Juan de Fuca. As you cruise, catch sight of the famous Whale Trail and the Olympic National Park. You might even be able to see wildlife, such as eagles, seals, whales, sea anemones, and starfish.
After about three hours of kayaking, continue to follow your guide back to the Port Angeles shore. Turn in your kayak and equipment before your group gets a chance to wine taste a bit at a nearby winery.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Meet location is: Adventures Through Kayaking, 2358 West Highway 101 West, Port Angeles, WA 98363
- Please bring: nylon shorts or a bathing suit, a long-sleeve hiking top, facemask, towel, snacks and drinking water, sunglasses, and a camera, if desired
- Recommended for ages four and above
- Tandem kayaks are provided when appropriate
- This trip is geared towards beginner-level paddlers, and is suitable for most
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventures Through Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands