- See San Diego on foot and by bus
- Combines history, humor, and hauntings
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
Departure & Return
Old Town Corral Plaza - 2415 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110 Directions: Tour departs from Old Town Corral Plaza (across the street from the Cemetery, next to the Mermaid Store and the cowboy figures in the plaza). Please arrive 20 minutes before your tour time and use the bathroom before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Our Haunted Guided Tour is small and intimate. We have only 14 seats available per tour. As such we require at least 8 people/ghost hunter in our to run. If for some reason it looks like the tour will not go (this is rare but does occasionally happen), we will personally call you with a tour update 2-3 hours before your tour is set to go. If your tour does not go, again very rare, we will refund you or move you to another date. Feel free to call (619.255.6170) us or email us with any questions or if you just want an update on how many have signed up so far. If we don't pick up immediately we will get back to you shortly.
- Please make sure to be at the plaza 15 minutes before you tour embarks. We operate out of and pick you up from Plaza Guanajuato | 2415 San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA 92110. It is the plaza across the street and down a store front from the Old Town Graveyard (El Campo Santo Graveyard official name). You'll see our purple bus.
- Please make sure to use the bathroom before your tour. You will be going to historic locations which have no bathroom access, and your party definitely should use the bathroom before joining us. Bathrooms can be found in the neighboring restaurants and businesses. There is a public restroom at the back of Cafe Coyote a block away. Just walk to the very back of their plaza.
- If you are driving, please show up early to get parking.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed provided they are small and do not disturb the other attendees. If you have a larger animal like a German Sheppard you would need to purchase an additional seat and may not be able to enter some of the locations as there are antique and very valuable, fragile historic artifacts in them.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.