9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Gomantong Cave and cruise the Kinabatangan River on a full-day tour from Sandakan that’s available as a private or shared excursion. Combining the two sites is a convenient way to explore two very different ecosystems on a single outing: go underground to see bats and bugs, then search for primates and birds on the banks of the Kinabatangan, pausing for an included lunch along the way.
- Private and shared options can be tailored to your group and budget
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Spot wildlife underground and on Malaysia’s second-longest river
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from Sandakan hotels or the airport
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation by Car/Minivan
English Speaking driver guide
1 Afternoon Cruise at Kinabatangan River
Goods and Services tax
Any other food and drinks
Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup and drop off any hotels located centrally Sandakan , Cruise ship port and Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Up to 4 travelers we will use Driver guide, from 5 travelers to big group we will use Extra Tourist guide.
- A discount price is available for children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full Day Gomantong Cave and Kinabatangan River Cruise with Lunch