9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Gomantong Cave and cruise the Kinabatangan River on a full-day tour from Sandakan that’s available as a private or shared excursion. Combining the two sites is a convenient way to explore two very different ecosystems on a single outing: go underground to see bats and bugs, then search for primates and birds on the banks of the Kinabatangan, pausing for an included lunch along the way.
- Private and shared options can be tailored to your group and budget
- Travel in a climate-controlled vehicle to stay cool and comfortable
- Spot wildlife underground and on Malaysia’s second-longest river
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from Sandakan hotels or the airport
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation by Car/Minivan
English Speaking driver guide
1 Afternoon Cruise at Kinabatangan River
Goods and Services tax
Any other food and drinks
Any other things not mentioned in the itinerary
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Up to 4 travelers we will use Driver guide, from 5 travelers to big group we will use Extra Tourist guide.
- A discount price is available for children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MAM Holidays Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 29580P31