8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre and the Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Center on this educational full day tour. Learn about the orangutan rescue via a short documentary, then walk through the rainforest to view these intelligent mammals on a feeding platform. Then it’s on to the sun bear rescue center to learn more about the plight of the world’s smallest species of bear.
- Visit sun bear and orangutan rescue centers
- English-speaking guide
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and Greet
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transfers and Sightseeing in air conditioned vehicle as per itinerary
Assistance of License English speaking guide
Sales & Services Tax
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the pick up time. Our guide will announce your name at the lobby area for pick up. Should you require further assistance please contact our hotline at +6016 6018 696
- Sandakan Airport, Sandakan Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Dress code is casual & comfortable walking shoes
- Journey from BKI/SDK via flight will takes approximately 30-40 Minutes or v.v.
- Orang Utan feeding at 1000Hrs and 1500Hrs daily, Orang Utan sightings are not guaranteed as they roam freely in their natural Habitat.
- No food drinks and bags bigger than 6 inch size bag allowed inside the Sepilok Orang Utan Centre.
- Please do not wear bright colored attire as it attracts curiosity of the Orang Utan.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre & Sepilok Orang Utan Rehab Centre Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre & Sepilok Orang Utan Rehab Centre Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre & Sepilok Orang Utan Rehab Centre Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bornean Sun Bear Conservation Centre & Sepilok Orang Utan Rehab Centre Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 34669P28
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSandakanBus Tours - SabahNature and Wildlife - SabahFull-day Tours - SabahBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluFull-day Tours - Kota KinabaluBus Tours - Puerto PrincesaNature and Wildlife - Puerto PrincesaFull-day Tours - Puerto PrincesaCategory