Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Van service with air conditioning
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All bicycles and cycling equipment provided
- Provided lunch and snacks
Departure & Return
You can meet us in the parking lot adjacent to the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, vegan, & gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Minimum age is 10 years old.
- Our bike tours require a minimum of 4 participants to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you are a single traveler, please free to call our office to confirm availability.
- Departure and arrival times are flexible, depending on your location & other pick-ups that day, but generally range from 10:00am to 10:30am. Pick-up times will be confirmed via phone or email the day prior.
- If you do not require hotel pick-up, or are not staying in in Santa Barbara, you may meet the tour at the Santa Barbara Visitor's Center, 1 Garden Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- If meeting at the Visitor's center, the parking lot is immediately behind the Visitor Center building. Parking fees of $9 per day per car may apply.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Santa Barbara Adventure Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This trip is a great way to get a quick overview of the Santa barbara region, from the mountain mansions to the Cruz down state st." See review