- Hunt the world’s largest flower, rafflesia, in Gunung Gading National Park
- Follow rangers directly to the site if there is a rafflesia in bloom
- Savor a Malaysian lunch at the park
- Relax with pickup and drop-off direct from your hotel door
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- FOR SIC BASIS THE PICK UP TIME IS 30MINS EARLIER THAN STATED PICK UP TIME
- Timing for this tour is subject to amendment as visit to and from the Park will coinside the tide.
- Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuching City Centre (1km radius). An additional USD 40 surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Surcharge 30% to be applied during super peak / festive season & must be paid on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms