10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the majesty of some of Bali’s most beautiful places without worrying about self-drive on this unusual private door-to-door tour. Besides admiring the rice terraces of Jatiluwih Green Land, visit three of Bali’s most striking temples: lakeside Ulun Danu Bratan Temple, the sea temple of Tanah Lot, and Luhur Batukaru Temple, on the slopes of a volcano.
- Enjoy the personal service and insights you’d expect from a private tour
- See the temples of Ulun Danu Bratan, Tanah Lot, and Luhur Batukaru
- Learn about Bali’s “subak” irrigation system at Jatiluwih Green Land
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip private transport
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We include complimentary pick-up & drop-off at your hotel/apartment/villa. These areas include
Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, and Uluwatu. Please let us know prior to the start of your tour.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Bali Driver
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Full-Day Water Temples and UNESCO Rice Terraces Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory