9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Pickup & drop-off: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, & Denpasar
English speaking driver/guide
Food and drink (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
#FREE Pickup & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar.
#An additional surcharge IDR 200.000 per vehicle for hotel pickup & drop-off: Candidasa and Uluwatu are payable on the day of your tour/experience.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby as your scheduled pickup time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali 4U Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tanah Lot - Jatiluwih (UNESCO) - Bedugul and Ulun Danu Temple Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tanah Lot - Jatiluwih (UNESCO) - Bedugul and Ulun Danu Temple Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tanah Lot - Jatiluwih (UNESCO) - Bedugul and Ulun Danu Temple Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tanah Lot - Jatiluwih (UNESCO) - Bedugul and Ulun Danu Temple Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Tanah Lot - Jatiluwih (UNESCO) - Bedugul and Ulun Danu Temple Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliHistorical Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaHistorical Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranFood Tours - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranNature and Wildlife - JimbaranMarkets - JimbaranWalking Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranHistorical Tours - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory