7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Go whitewater rafting on the Telaga Waja River for an action-packed rafting trip on Bali. Spend about three hours on the water where you can experience the rain forest landscape up close, passing waterfalls and rice fields as you cover both calm and bouncy sections of the river. Suitable for all ages and levels of experience, this tour is also available to cruise ship passengers from the Port or Benoa.
- Live commentary and rafting instruction provided by the guide
- Includes lunch, snacks, and use of shower facilities
- DVD of your trip available for purchase
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off available
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee or Tea on Arrival
Professional River Rafting Guide
Safety Approved Equipment, Lockers, Towels, Shower, and Changing Room
Water Resistant Bag
Insurance Coverage, Tax and Services
Souvenir of Photo or Video (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup and drop-off service from hotel / villa in area :
Ubud, Gianyar, Tanah Lot, Canggu, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Balangan, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Benoa Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please bring: sunscreen, camera and change of clothes
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum age that allowed to do this adventure is 6 years
- Maximum age that allowed to do this adventure is 65 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bali Rafting Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting - With No Step or Stair : Bali Best Adventures?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting - With No Step or Stair : Bali Best Adventures?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Telaga Waja White Water Rafting - With No Step or Stair : Bali Best Adventures?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I absolutely recommend this trip BUT wear shoes the little bit of walking you do has sharp rocks etc and makes it hard to walk." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Telaga Waja White Water Rafting - With No Step or Stair : Bali Best Adventures
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsStand Up PaddleboardingBus ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursPorts of Call ToursFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSeminyakShore Excursions - BaliStand Up Paddleboarding - BaliBus Tours - BaliAudio Guides - BaliWater Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFloat Trips - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - KutaStand Up Paddleboarding - KutaBus Tours - KutaAudio Guides - KutaWater Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFloat Trips - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaShore Excursions - JimbaranStand Up Paddleboarding - JimbaranBus Tours - JimbaranAudio Guides - JimbaranWater Tours - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranFloat Trips - JimbaranFull-day Tours - JimbaranCategory