8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All fees and taxes
Traditional boat as transportation to each snorkeling point
Free use of shower and changing room facilities
Entry/Admission - Padang Bai Fishing Village
Pick Up Service: Guest Accommodation in Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur
additional food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All accommodation in area : Ubud, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Sanur, Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua
Please provide name of your hotel or villa on you booking, and Driver will meet you in lobby before start tour.
- benoa port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smile Bali Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Blue lagoon snorkeling with all inclusive tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Blue lagoon snorkeling with all inclusive tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Blue lagoon snorkeling with all inclusive tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Blue lagoon snorkeling with all inclusive tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJimbaranKutaSeminyakUbudNusa DuaShore Excursions - Bali4WD Tours - BaliSporting Events - BaliExtreme - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliRafting - BaliSnorkeling - BaliShore Excursions - Kuta4WD Tours - KutaSporting Events - KutaExtreme - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaRafting - KutaSnorkeling - KutaShore Excursions - Jimbaran4WD Tours - JimbaranSporting Events - JimbaranExtreme - JimbaranPorts of Call Tours - JimbaranRafting - JimbaranSnorkeling - JimbaranCategory