8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Universal Studio Singapore One Day Pass
S.E.A Aquarium One Day Pass
Hotel pick-up only
Personal expanses & insurance
Sentosa Island admission (to be paid at gate)
Departure & Return
Departure PointUniversal Studios Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway Resorts World Sentosa, Sentosa Island 098269 Singapore
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary drop off services are limited to hotels which are located Singapore City Centre Hotels only.Additional charges may apply for pick up out of Singapore City Hotel (Bedok,Tampines,Bukit Timah).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The weather in Singapore can be hot and humid, so wear light, breathable clothing.
- The park offers WiFi access, and strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent.
- Walking is involved. Thus, comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Attractions height requirements apply
- Sentosa Island admission is chargeable at selected gateway
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Singapore Tours by Solid Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Singapore Universal Studio & S.E.A Aquarium-COMBO One-Day Pass(Shared transfer)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Singapore Universal Studio & S.E.A Aquarium-COMBO One-Day Pass(Shared transfer)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Singapore Universal Studio & S.E.A Aquarium-COMBO One-Day Pass(Shared transfer)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Singapore Universal Studio & S.E.A Aquarium-COMBO One-Day Pass(Shared transfer)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Singapore Universal Studio & S.E.A Aquarium-COMBO One-Day Pass(Shared transfer)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksNature and WildlifeUniversal Theme ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTheme ParksSentosa IslandTheme Parks - Kuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Kuala LumpurUniversal Theme Parks - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurTheme Parks - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaUniversal Theme Parks - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaTheme Parks - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangUniversal Theme Parks - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangCategory