- Prebook tickets for Universal Studios Singapore, a Sentosa signature
- Enjoy seven distinct zones from Egypt to Hollywood to outer space
- Thrill to the Battlestar Galactica dual coaster, Transformers 3D, and more
- Convenient 1-way transfers get you there in plenty of time
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- All attractions are included in your admission ticket with the exception of special ticketed events such as Halloween Horror Nights.
- Your admission ticket is valid for an entire day. Please obtain a re-entry hand stamp upon exit. A valid stamp and ticket must be presented for re-entry.
- For the best experience, you are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes. You may wish to bring along a spare set of clothes* as you may get wet at select attractions. Please be properly clothed at all times. No costumes or full-faced masks are allowed inside the park.
- Lockers are available for storage; charges apply.
- Closing times vary from day to day and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Outdoor attractions may close temporarily in the event of lightning risk.
- As Universal Studios Singapore does not close for inclement weather, tickets will be non-refundable.
- Please check the Rider’s Guide for more information on height, weight and/or health restrictions for various attractions. You may pick up the Rider’s Guide at the Guest Services counter located inside the park entrance. No refund, change of date allowed once ticket is issued
- There are no shower facilities for guests in the park.
- Universal Studios Singapores has a large variety of eateries catering to Halal and Vegetarian diets
- Should your travel plans change, do not worry! I Asia Singapore will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free.
- Some rides are not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Some rides are not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Some rides are not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY I Asia Singapore
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff