1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
As per the option you select
Other personal expenses
Pick up and Drop off
Departure & Return
10/4/2021 - 7/31/2022
|Monday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||11:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Thursday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Friday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Saturday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Sunday:||09:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A Viator/TripAdvisor confirmation booking will be sent at the time of confirmation is not the official ticket
- The official ticket will be sent to you within 24 hours
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY GlobalTix Pte Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during iFly Singapore - Locals Exclusive Deal (Teaser Package)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during iFly Singapore - Locals Exclusive Deal (Teaser Package)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during iFly Singapore - Locals Exclusive Deal (Teaser Package)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during iFly Singapore - Locals Exclusive Deal (Teaser Package)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesSentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Kuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - PenangCategory