2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
2 days visit sunrise at Angkor Wat & other major temples
Licensed and experienced English speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Temples entrance fee (2-3 days pass USD62/person - cover all the mentioned temples)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickup and drop off are included, Tour pickup Day 1 between 4.30am - 5.00am and Day 2 between 7.30am-8.00am depending on the traveller's hotel location. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (younger than 5 years old are not allow)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- An additional surcharge of USD 62 for 2-3 days temples pass is payable on the day of your activity.
- Dress code is casual but shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Request a wake-up call at your hotel to be sure you’ll not miss your tour
- Breakfast: If your hotel room is included breakfast, we recommend you to request the breakfast pack and you will enjoy after sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourme ANGKOR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.