- See the highlights of Siem Reap and Phnom Penh on this 5-day tour
- Watch the sun set over the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat complex
- Learn about Cambodia’s tragic past at the Killing Fields
- All transportation, accommodations, and breakfasts included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children not recommended for visiting Genocide Museum and Killing Fields
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Only trousers or knee-length skirt/dress are permitted (covered your shoulder and knees)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat.