5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of Siem Reap and Phnom Penh on this 5-day tour. Of course, first on your list will be the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat Archaeological Park, offering glorious sunset views over temples with fascinating histories. You’ll also learn about Cambodia’s tragic past at Killing Fields, and celebrate its present at the Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, and Independence Monument. A small group means you’ll receive plenty of personal attention
- See the highlights of Siem Reap and Phnom Penh on this 5-day tour
- Watch the sun set over the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat complex
- Learn about Cambodia’s tragic past at the Killing Fields
- All transportation, accommodations, and breakfasts included
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation as per itinerary
4 nights accommodation
Admission ticket to all sights
Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Air ticket from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Other not mentioned
Compulsory gala dinner at the hotel on 24 Dec & 31 Dec at 4 star & 5-star hotels options
Compulsory gala dinner on 24 & 31 Dec with 55US$ per person
Angkor Holiday in Siem Reap peak season surcharge from 23 Jan-2 Feb is 20$ per room per night
Victoria Angkor compulsory gala dinner on 24 Dec is 105$ per person and 125$ per person on 31 Dec.
Victoria Angkor peak season surcharge 23 Dec-04 Jan and 15-24 Feb is 30$ per room per night
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• From Siem Reap International Airport
• Or from your hotel in Siem Reap
• Siem Reap International Airport
• Your hotel in Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children not recommended for visiting Genocide Museum and Killing Fields
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Only trousers or knee-length skirt/dress are permitted (covered your shoulder and knees)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Siem Reap and Phnom Penh Highlights in 5 days from Angkor Wat
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory