6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Cambodia without the hassle of organizing accommodation, transport, and tickets on this six-day tour from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. Don’t even worry about stuffy tour buses or large crowds: this private tour means it’s just you and your guide as you travel around the country. Visit a number of historic sites, from well-known temples like Wat Phnom to secluded hideaways like Prasat Chrung. Even take advantage of the opportunity to see the sun rise over Angkor Wat.
- Visit places like Ta Prohm, the Royal Palace and the Killing Fields of Choeung EK
- Five nights accommodation, and breakfast and lunch provided throughout
- A private tour means a private guide: see the sights without scripted commentary
- Transport costs include flight from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Saved to wishlist!
5 nights accommodation with twin sharing basis
One domestic flight(economy class seat): Siem Reap - Phnom Penh
Professional private tour guide and driver
Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Landing and facility fees
Cambodia Visa fees
International flight into and out Cambodia
Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
Departure & Return
Siem Reap Airport , Siem Reap CambodiaWe will pick you up at the Siem Reap airport and see you off at the Phnom Penh airport.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel China Guide
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6-Day Private Cambodia Tour to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6-Day Private Cambodia Tour to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6-Day Private Cambodia Tour to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If possible, I would recommend you travel to Cambodia in December or January when the weather is supposed to be at its best." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
6-Day Private Cambodia Tour to Angkor Wat in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh
6 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapAir Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatAir Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhAir Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory