2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All land transportation by Private US Army Jeep
Expert Tour Guide
Mineral water and cold tissues on tour
Angkor Temple Pass (US$37, free for child below 12 years old)
All meals & beverages
Personal expenses and Tips
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel in Siem Reap!
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This jeep tour is fun for both adult and children, price is for adult with minimum 2 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bayon Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Jeep Tour with Sunset & Sunrise
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatOvernight Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom Penh4WD Tours - Ko ChangSporting Events - Ko ChangOvernight Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangExtreme - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory