Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour of Angkor Temple Complex from Siem Reap
- See the iconic Angkor Wat
- Visit the jungle temple of Ta Prohm
- See the magnificent smiling stone heads of the Bayon temple
- Enjoy a Cambodian lunch (included)
Departure & Return
In front of King’s Road Angkor - a modern Khmer style market. Address: Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Drop off at centrally located hotels in Siem Reap
What To Expect
Lunch is Khmer-style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the king and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians living here.
After lunch we continue your day tour by visiting the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple, which was made famous by Angelina Jolie, of course. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle.
If time permits we'll finish the day climbing one of the oldest buildings in the Angkor complex, the brick pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years, children under 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Small-group tour maximum 12 people per tour
- Dress Code: Covered shoulders, chest and covered knees
- For most of the year it is hot when exploring the temples. The guide will make regular stops where you can purchase water and snacks. Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and hats to protect yourself from the sun.
- At the start of your trip there is the option of upgrading from a 1-day to a 3-day Angkor pass for an additional $25. Speak with your local guide about this.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your tour helps preserve local cultural heritage as it takes you to visit Angkor Archaeological Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Part of your tour fee also supports a local family who cooks a traditional Khmer lunch as part of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Angkor Temples Small-Group Tour.