8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Uncover the UNESCO-listed wonders of Angkor on a private full-day tour from Siem Reap. Marvel at the world-famous temple of Angkor Wat and uncover the fascinating history of the Khmer Empire on a tour of the vast ruins. Then, set out to explore the majestic temples of Bayon and Banteay Kde, stroll through the eerily overgrown temple of Ta Prohm and take in the views from the Terrace of the Leper King and the Terrace of the Elephants.
- Full-day private tour of Angkor Wat from Siem Reap
- Explore the UNESCO-listed ruins of Angkor Wat and the Angkor complex
- Visit highlights like the Terrace of the Elephants, Ta Prohm Temple, and Banteay Kde
- Travel by air-conditioned vehicle with a private guide and driver
- Ideal introduction to Angkor Wat for first-time visitors
- This private tour ensures you receive personalized attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water/ Cold towel
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Private car and driver
Private English speaking guide
Entrance fees to Angkor complex (approximately USD$37 for day pass)
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Departure Point: Individual guest's Hotel Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Excursion Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.