1 to 7 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Save the hassle of visiting the ticket office by buying your 1-, 3-, or 7-day Angkor Archaeological Park pass in advance. Rather than waiting in line to purchase your pass on the day—particularly inconvenient if you’re heading to Angkor Wat for sunrise—your pass is delivered to your hotel the night before your visit, meaning you can go directly to temples such as Ta Prohm and Banteay Samre without wasting time.
- Save time by booking your Angkor Archeological Park pass in advance
- Choose from a 1-, 3-, or 7-day option depending on your schedule
- Avoid waiting in line at the ticket office on the day of your temple trip
- Ensure you don't miss the sunrise at Angkor Wat while waiting to arrange your ticket
Saved to wishlist!
Delivery to your hotel front desk under your name (in the evening at 6 pm for your visit on the next following days)
Visit from sunrise to sunset (on own arrangement)
Help you to save your time for temple visit and sleep if you go for sunrise
Please e-mail new photo of all travelers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transportation to the sites (Tuk Tuk, Car, Minivan, bus)
Tour guide (available to hire in most languages)
Foods and drinks
Visit Phnom Kulen and Koh Ker Temples which required a separate tickets
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The ticket must be kept by the visitor and shown to the ticket controller when requested
- Producing, distributing or using fake ticket is a crime punishable by law
- Children below 12 don't need a ticket to the national park but need to show passport to proof the age
- Passes (ticket) are not refundable
- Passes (ticket) are not transferable. The pass contains a photo of you
- Passes (ticket) are not valid after their validity date. Passes have a validity from and to date printed on them
- We deliver ticket one day before your visit which means ticket valid on the next day after we drop you the ticket
- Flying drones, filming and taking pictures with professional equipment for commercial purposes required a permit from APSARA National Authority
- Please be sure to email the passport photos of all travellers in your booking after booking. If we do not receive your photo you will not be issued a ticket
- Angkor Visitor Code of Conduct:
- Please respect monks
- Please respect all signs
- Please do not give money or candy to children
- Please wear respectful clothing, shoulders and knees should be covered.
- Please do not litter
- Please do not smoke
- Please do not touch carvings
- This ticket is more expensive than the original price from The Angkor Enterprise Ticket Office and kindly see breakdown cost in inclusions
- 1-Day ticket is 37$+(services fees and promote information to reach you)
- 3-Day ticket is 62$+(services fees and promote information to reach you)
- 7-Day ticket is 72$+(services fees and promote information to reach you)
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Admission Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Wat Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapSightseeing Passes - Angkor WatSightseeing Passes - BattambangSightseeing Passes - Phnom PenhCategory