- 8-hour private Cambodian Art tour in Siem Reap, including Apsara dance and dinner show
- Marvel at the UNESCO-listed temples of Angkor Wat on an optional morning tour
- Admire Khmer art and handicrafts including ceramics, silk painting and silver work
- Visit a silk farm, art gallery and artisan collective
- Feast on a 4-course Khmer-style dinner and be entertained by traditional Apsara dance
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, entrance fees and dinner
- This private tour ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
What To Expect
In the afternoon, set out on an art discovery tour, starting with a visit to the Artisans d' Angkor workshops. Stroll around the artisan shops and workshops, and learn more about traditional crafts as you watch demonstrations of lacquer painting, stone carving, silver jewelry making and more. Learn about the different methods used and how to determine quality from your guide, and perhaps choose to purchase some handmade souvenirs.
Next, visit a local silk farm and uncover the secrets of silk production as you stroll around the mulberry plantation, learn about silkworm farming and watch traditional techniques like cocoon unwinding, ikat dying and silk weaving. After admiring the beautiful silks on display, continue to a contemporary art gallery, where you’ll be introduced to a Cambodian artist known for his modern designs and lacquering techniques. Enjoy a tour of the atelier, take a peek at the artist’s private art collection and learn more about the fusion of traditional and modern Khmer art.
Finish your evening with a delicious 4-course dinner of typical Khmer cuisine, served in an intimate garden pavilion at a 5-star location. In-between courses, enjoy dazzling performances of traditional Apsara dance, and learn more about the historic dance, which dates back to Angkorian times.
After an unforgettable night, your tour finishes around 9.30pm, after which you’ll be dropped back at your hotel.
Please note: There will be opportunities to purchase original artwork, handicrafts and souvenirs at each location, but there is no obligation to buy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.