6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The world-famous Angkor Temples aren’t the only archeological wonders worth visiting in Siem Reap and this full-day tour takes in some of the region’s lesser known treasures. Marvel at the magnificent pink temple of Banteay Srei, shop for traditional handicrafts in Preah Dak Village, and explore the temples of Prasat Neak Pean, East Mebon, and Preah Khan.
- Full-day Banteay Srei, Preah Dak, and temples tour from Siem Reap
- Admire the striking pink sandstone temple of Banteay Srei
- Experience local life and shop for handmade souvenirs in Preah Dak Village
- Learn more about Cambodia’s Hindu heritage as you visit Prasat Neak Pean, East Mebon, and Preah Khan temples
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by shared air-conditioned minivan/bus
Small Group tour
1 day entrance ticket is required (37$ per person from the ticket office on the way to the park)
Travel insurance and gratuities for guide and driver
Food and drinks
Airport pick-up is an additional charge 20US$ before 8:10am
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Your Siem Reap hotel or requested pickup point in Siem Reap
• Airport pick-up is possible at an additional charge before 8:10am.
• Returns to original departure point or requested drop-off point within city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Variable group size depends on bookings of the day
- Long pants or knee-length skirts/dresses are required for visiting the temples
- 1 day entrance ticket is required and it cost 37 USD (we stop at the ticket office on the pay to the park for those who do not have it yet)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Banteay Srei and Big Tour from Siem Reap - Full Day ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Banteay Srei and Big Tour from Siem Reap - Full Day ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I was ond day earlier with a tuk-tuk, and even if this tour is more expensive than the self arrangements with a tuk-tuk is worthy!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Banteay Srei and Big Tour from Siem Reap - Full Day
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 35 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangCategory