9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Head off the beaten track outside Siem Reap and explore the ‘jungle temple’ of Beng Mealea with an insightful guide. This 12th-century complex is less popular than well-known Angkor, but it offers visitors a no less fascinating look. Learn about the Suryavarman architecture before a stop at Kompong Khleang village and a restaurant lunch. Round-trip hotel transport is provided by minivan.
- Day trip to Beng Mealea Temple from Siem Reap
- Learn about Suryavarman architectural features from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit the village of Kompong Khleang
- Enjoy Khmer cuisine for lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All meals and drinks
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Khmer Detours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Beng Mealea Temple and Kampong Khleang from Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangBus Tours - BattambangExtreme - BattambangHistorical Tours - BattambangFull-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory