10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day exploring the ruins of ancient Khmer temples on this tour of Cambodia’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor complex outside Siem Reap. Save yourself the difficulty of finding your way out to Angkor or finding your way around the complex; get picked up from your hotel by your guide and explore the sprawling 402-acre complex with them by your side, visiting Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, Ta Prohm and more iconic temples.
- Take impressive photographs when you visit Pre Rup temple at sunset
- Beat the heat: travel in an air-conditioned minivan and enjoy complimentary water
- Great for families: children aged 5 to 11 can join the tour at a reduced rate
- No central drop-off point: instead, get returned straight back to your hotel
- Note: temple entrance fees are at your expense
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lenienced and experienced English speaking tour guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Mineral water & cool towel
Sunset at ruin temple
Entrance fee (37$/person - cover all the mentioned temples)
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap city between 8.00am - 8.30am. The exact pickup time to be advised one day before tour start.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow).
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 5 years to participate on this tour (younger than 5 years old are not allow for this small group tour)
- Near public transportation
- Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Temples Day Tour in Siem Reap with Sunset?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Temples Day Tour in Siem Reap with Sunset?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Temples Day Tour in Siem Reap with Sunset?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 31721P18
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Temples Day Tour in Siem Reap with Sunset
5 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory