- Magnificent views over Angkor Wat at sunrise
- Cycle between the ruins and see a different side to Angkor
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Siem Reap hotel
- Personalized small-group tour with a maximum of 8 people
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be met our tour guide and driver at your hotel, then transfer to Angkor Wat for the sunrise. Our operator will be adviced the time for pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: Cambodia is a conservative country, especially when you visit the main temple, Angkor Wat, we would like all of the participants to wear clothing that covers shoulder and knees, due to the cultural respected.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Distance: Ride (25km - 30km)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siem Reaper Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Angkor Sunrise Bike Tour with Breakfast and Lunch Included.