7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation based on double/twin sharing (subject to availability).
English speaking tour guide(s) while touring
Bus tickets Sihanouk Ville – Phnom Penh
Entrance fee as per program
Transportation with main group as per program.
Water during the tour.
Cambodia Visa stamping fee upon arrival (USD 30/pax)
International and domestic flight from Siem Reap to Sihanoukville
Meals not mentioned in program
Early check-in and late check-out surcharge does not mentioned
Tip, drinks, personal expenses and others
Any service not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Siem Reap international airport, Siem ReapPick up point: Siem Reap international airport, Siem Reap Drop off point: Phnom Penh international airport, Phnom Penh
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- No Expectant Mothers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Threeland Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cambodia - Temple and Beach ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cambodia - Temple and Beach ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cambodia - Temple and Beach ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cambodia - Temple and Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSiem ReapShore Excursions - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Angkor WatMulti-day Tours - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatPorts of Call Tours - Angkor WatShore Excursions - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhShore Excursions - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangMulti-day Tours - Ko ChangWater Tours - Ko ChangPorts of Call Tours - Ko ChangCategory