- Learn the hard of pottery making using a traditional Khmer tools
- Enjoy hands-on direction from a ceramic artist
- Collect your item the very next day
- Hotel transfer via tuk-tuk included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel in Siem Reap
What To Expect
There, a professional local artist demonstrates how to make Cambodian masterpieces. Under the expert eye of your instructor, have a go at the pottery wheel and mold a bowl from local clay. Once you’re satisfied with your piece, use can use a variety of special tools to add kbach (ornamentation) to your artwork. Afterward, you’re returned to your hotel by tuk-tuk.
Your pottery will be fired in the kiln overnight and will be ready for pickup the following day after 4pm safely packed along with a potter’s diploma, so you can display your souvenir for your friends and family back home.
If you prefer to have your pieces shipped home, it can be arranged at your own expense.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your piece(s) will be fired in a kiln overnight. The next day your piece(s) will be available for pickup
- If you prefer to have your pieces shipped to your home address it can be arranged but the cost will at your own expense
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Khmer Ceramics & Fine Arts Centre
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap.
- "Don't let the movie Ghost fool you it is harder than you think." See review
- "It’s appropriate for families and adults, and they are very accommodating about delivery to hotel." See review
- "The instructors start with a demo which looks easy but once you start it can actually be quite tricky." See review