3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Good for avoiding crowds
Rather than skimming the surface of Siem Reap’s cuisine at restaurants, get a local perspective on Khmer food during this private village home cooking experience. After hotel pickup by tuk-tuk, meet your hosts at their country smallholding. Harvest organic ingredients from their fields, prep three traditional Khmer dishes such as steamed fish and chicken curry; and enjoy your meal with your hosts. A choice of time slots provides useful flexibility.
- Enjoy authentic Cambodian food on a private home cooking tour from Siem Reap
- Go beyond restaurant menus: visit a village house and learn hands-on from a home cook
- Pick organic produce from the farm and prep and eat three everyday dishes
- Choice of time slots, plus handy tuk-tuk hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off by tuktuk
Free dinner after cooking class
Local cook can speaking English
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Siem Reap City hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Free style of dress
- Starting - Ending : 9AM till 12PM or 3PM – 6PM depending on the season
- Limit persons : Privately student from 1 to 20 persons per class
- Distance: approximately 4Kilometers from city
- Duration : Approximately 3hours
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue Frog Angkor Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cooking Class at Local Village
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSiem ReapCooking Classes - Angkor WatCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCooking Classes - Ko ChangCategory