5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
For hundreds of years, fishermen and their families have lived on the banks of the Tonlé Sap, a UNESCO-listed biosphere and South-East Asia’s largest freshwater lake. This tour begins with two must-see floating villages near Siem Reap and finishes at a fishing village further up the take that few tourists visit. You’ll enjoy a unique glimpse into the challenges of living harmoniously in close quarters on the water.
- Get a unique glimpse into the rich biodiversity of the Tonle Sap and its floodplains
- From August to January, paddle through a flooded mangrove forest
- Don’t go hungry: this tour includes a picnic lunch and snacks
- Stay cool throughout the day with cold bottled water and local beers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Small group tour (min 2 people and max 15 people)
Local Live English Speaking Tour guide
All overland transport/transfer in an air conditioned vehicle
Private boat from Chong Khneas - Kampong Phluk - Kampong Khleang Village
Picnic lunch on boat
Fresh tropical fruits, cold water, soft drinks and beers on boat
Life jackets on boat
Canoe ride in Kampong Phluk Mangrove forest (August to January)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotel in Siem Reap City
Return point: Your hotel in Siem Reap City
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If due to poor weather (In very little chance may happen in rainy season between Jul to mid of Nov), so we will visit only Kampong Khleang and Kampong Phluk Villages by car instead and taking boat ride in Kampong Phluk as well as in Kampong Khleang Village.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Floating Villages, Tonle Sap Lake and Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Floating Villages, Tonle Sap Lake and Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Floating Villages, Tonle Sap Lake and Mangrove Forest from Siem Reap?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 39527P72
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatNature and Wildlife - Angkor WatWater Tours - Angkor WatEco Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - BattambangNature and Wildlife - BattambangWater Tours - BattambangEco Tours - BattambangBus Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhEco Tours - Phnom PenhCategory