8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the key sites of the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat complex (admission at your own expense) during this small-group tour. Learn about the history of Cambodia and Siem Reap from your tour guide as you visit the Terrace of the Elephants, South Gate of Angkor Thom, the Ta Prohm Temple, and much more. This tour also offers the opportunity to watch the sunrise over the ancient temples as well as hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Take a small-group tour of the UNESCO-listed Angkor Wat
- Learn about the history of Siem Reap and Cambodia
- Visit the Terrace of the Elephants and Ta Prohm Temple
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a maximum of 10 guests
Saved to wishlist!
English tour guide
Cold water & cold towel
All entrance tickets fee
Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offered pick up & drop off service you from your hotel in Siem Reap, This service is included in the tour price,Please provide us your hotel name and address at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is made with 2 different options, 1 is small group tour and 1 is private tour, please select the option on the booking page
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angkor Wat Travel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group Explore Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Small-Group Explore Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group Explore Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You have to be willing to adjust to a fast pace if you are going to take on a tour like this." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group Explore Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour
5 hours 25 minutes
5 hours 35 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapBus Tours - Angkor WatHistorical Tours - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Ko ChangHistorical Tours - Ko ChangFull-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory
Cambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & Tickets