7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover Cambodia’s most sacred mountain on a full-day adventure from Siem Reap to Mount Kulen, or Phnom Kulen. Exploring in a vintage military Jeep, you’ll find far-flung temples and rock carvings, swim in a waterfall, and get sweeping views across the countryside from the jungle-covered sandstone plateau. This 7-hour Phnom Kulen tour includes pickup and drop-off at Siem Reap hotels, as well as lunch and all entrance fees.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Transportation by military jeep with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Picnic lunch near Phnom Kulen is included (food only)
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of picnic lunch en route.
- Most travelers can participate
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Part of this excursion includes walking over unpaved roads and paths. This may not suit guests with walking issues.
- Bear in mind that such paths may turn slippery / muddy after a rain shower. We suggest wearing good walking shoes, preferred closed shoes, when booking this tour.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The road leading to Phnom Kulen is one-way only; the road at certain passages is too narrow to have the traffic coming from both ways.
- Regulations indicate that driving up to the mountain is permitted only before noon, and traffic will be guided back down after 1 pm.
- The jeep holds a maximum of 2 clients with a guide; for parties above two guests, we will add more jeeps but without guide assistance on the transfer.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during By Military Jeep to Phnom Kulen?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during By Military Jeep to Phnom Kulen?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during By Military Jeep to Phnom Kulen?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during By Military Jeep to Phnom Kulen?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor WatFull-day Tours - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangExtreme - BattambangFull-day Tours - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory