1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
See the remarkable temples of Angkor from above on a 10-minute helicopter flight from Siem Reap Airport. You’ll experience the vast scale of the historic site, which sprawls across 155 square miles (400 square km.), enjoying aerial views of temples, moats, fortifications, and thick jungle canopy. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Siem Reap, with departures available throughout the day. Minimum 3 people per booking and maximum 5.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Scenic helicopter flight
Saved to wishlist!
Private tours and transfers with a professional English-speaking assistance (no guide).
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
An 8-minute helicopter ride over Angkor Archaeological site.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Local 3rd party insurance coverage
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Transfers from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Siem Reap hotel, Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking assistance (no guide) on board the helicopter.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Siem Reap. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Tonle Sap, Koh Ker, Banteay Srei and Siem Reap International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- To avoid any issues pertaining obtaining an arrival visa at the airport, please ensure that your passport contains at least two empty pages. Failure to do so may result in not gaining entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pick-up and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Customers are allowed to take pictures during the helicopter ride freely.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- The ride is open daily from 08:00 hrs until 17:00 hrs. Customers can request specific times to be picked up for the panoramic view over the Angkor temples.
- Flights and a minimum of 3 passengers are needed to confirm flight and a maximum of 5 passengers per helicopter (subject to passenger weight limitations).
- The actual flight will take approximately 8 minutes from take-off until landing. Guests who are sensitive to air sickness are requested not to book this excursion.
- Guests may be required to sign a waiver in line with the supplier’s legal requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor?
This activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor.
See all safety measures taken by A Bird’s Eye view of Angkor.
Product code: 8084P283
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursHelicopter ToursSporting EventsExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSiem Reap4WD Tours - Angkor WatHelicopter Tours - Angkor WatSporting Events - Angkor WatExtreme - Angkor Wat4WD Tours - BattambangHelicopter Tours - BattambangSporting Events - BattambangExtreme - Battambang4WD Tours - Phnom PenhHelicopter Tours - Phnom PenhSporting Events - Phnom PenhExtreme - Phnom PenhCategory