2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
chicken, vegetable, lettuce, etc also vegetarian version available with tofu
amok is the national curry dish. made a lot of fresh herbs. the classical is made with fish but available with chicken vegetable or tofu
banana passion flambeed
banana cooked in passion fruit juice and flambeed with rum
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up our customers from every hotel in SIEM REAP aera
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Khmer gourmet cooking class
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Khmer Gourmet Cooking Class?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Khmer Gourmet Cooking Class?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Khmer Gourmet Cooking Class?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Khmer Gourmet Cooking Class?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Khmer Gourmet Cooking Class
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSiem ReapCooking Classes - Angkor WatCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCooking Classes - Ko ChangCategory