3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better route into any culture than cuisine. Discover Khmer food with a local in their home on this intimate, small-group cooking class. After pickup by tuk-tuk, shop for ingredients at the local market, then prepare and enjoy a 4-course meal including delights such as hot and sour “tom yam” soup and fish in banana leaf. Choose between three different class times, all capped at just six travelers.
- Learn the fine art of Khmer cuisine from a local in their home
- Enjoy hands-on support and advice in a group no larger than six
- Choose between three convenient class times, both lunch and dinner
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers by traditional tuk-tuk
Saved to wishlist!
Green Mango Salad with Smoke Fish/Pomelo Prawn Salad/Beef Salad
Tom Yam Seafood with Khmer Spice/Khmer Bar Fish Amok
Sweet and Sour Fried Chicken/Fried Chicken with Cashew Nut
Vegetable Tempura/Vegetable Curry/Pineapple Fried Rice Vegetarian
Banana with Coconut Milk/Sweet Potato with Palm Sugar
Hotel pickup and drop off by tuktuk
Experienced local host/guide
Ingredients for your dishes
4 course meal that you have prepared
Extra on a visits mushroom farm and crocodile farm with local guide
Beer and wine
Departure & Return
Wat Po BantearyChey Road ក្រុងសៀមរាប, Krong Siem Reap 17259, Cambodia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Angkor Wat Travel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Khmer Cooking Class at a Local's Home in Krong Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Khmer Cooking Class at a Local's Home in Krong Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Khmer Cooking Class at a Local's Home in Krong Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Khmer Cooking Class at a Local's Home in Krong Siem Reap
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSiem ReapCooking Classes - Angkor WatDining Experiences - Angkor WatCooking Classes - Phnom PenhDining Experiences - Phnom PenhCooking Classes - Ko ChangDining Experiences - Ko ChangCategory
War Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsAngkor Night Market Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsAngkor National Museum Tours & TicketsWat Bo Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & Tickets