8 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Watch the sun rise over the majestic 11th-century temple of Angkor Wat on this full-day temple-hopping tour of Siem Reap’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed Angkor complex. After your early morning pickup, your local guide will take you to Angkor Wat for sunrise, before visiting Angkor Thom, Bayon, the Terrace of the Elephants, and Ta Prohm—where the roots of ancient trees weave around intricately carved bas reliefs (Angkor entry fee not included).
- Visit the main highlights of the Angkor Archaeological Park in one day
- Explore the long corridors of Angkor Wat in the pre-dawn darkness
- Marvel at the striking faces of Bayon in the Angkor Thom complex
- Uncover the secrets of Angkor and the ancient capitals of the Khmer Empire
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced and licensed English Speaking Tour Guide
Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Temples entrance fee (37$/person)
Food and beverages
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pickup from traveler's hotel in Siem Reap City. The pickup time will be at 4:30 am, or slightly different depend on traveler's hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Dress Code: Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow).
- Breakfast: If your hotel room is included breakfast, we recommend to request the breakfast pack and you will enjoy after sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour just before sunrise
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey Cambodia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more ab