5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Head out into the city streets and back alleys of Siem Reap on this private tour with an expert local guide. Learn about the area's rich history, talk with residents and gain insight into one of Cambodia's most popular destinations. This tour is a good fit if you only have a short time to spend in Cambodia and want to get an overview of the country and Siem Reap city.
- Private tour of Siem Reap with a war veteran guide
- Visit a Buddhist pagoda and wander a local market
- Learn about the Khmer Rouge and the nation's history of war
- Visit Angkor Museum and the Royal Palace and Garden
- Gain insight into local traditions and city life from your professional guide
- Private transport included in tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private air-conditioned car
Professional English-speaking driver
Bottled water during tour
Entrance fee for Angkor national museum
Meals and souvenirs
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
What To Expect
Follow your expert guide through all Siem Reap's highlights. Visit the Angkor National museum, where you'll learn about the area's most famous templed. Wander through the stalls of a local market filled with colorful fruits, savory herbs and other regional delights. Journey into a Buddhist pagoda and receive a blessing from a monk. Then pay a visit to a local school and check out the Royal Residence and Garden. Your friendly guide, who is also a veteran, will take you through the War Museum, where you'll gain a deeper understanding of the Khmer Rouge and Pol Pot regime. This half-day tour hits all of the highlights and is perfect for the first-time visitor. Guides are flexible and can tailor tours to travelers' interests.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private City Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private City Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private City Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private City Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Yes, my pockets were lighter when the tour concluded but I love my new silk scarf and tees." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private City Tour in Siem Reap
Explore Similar Things to Do
Angkor National Museum Tours & TicketsWar Museum Cambodia Tours & TicketsWat Preah Prom Rath Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Art Center Tours & TicketsAngkor Village Apsara Theatre Tours & TicketsKampong Phluk Tours & TicketsPhnom Kulen National Park Tours & TicketsSiem Reap Old Market (Phsar Chas) Tours & TicketsCambodia Landmine Museum Tours & TicketsWat Athvea Tours & Tickets