Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Nighttime food tour of Siem Reap
- Savor the flavors of Cambodian snacks and dessert like Khmer rice cake and sweet mangosteen
- Ride away from tourist crowds on a remork-moto
- Visit a fruit market and explore the bustling street stalls of local food vendors
- Hear insights from your guide about local delicacies, including fried cricket, red ant and spider
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of King’s Road Angkor - a modern Khmer style market. Address: Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Centrally located hotels
What To Expect
Feast your senses on the aromatic aromas of the area then disembark to discover streets thronged with stalls selling exotic fruits and sizzling snacks. Sample the vibrant purple dragon fruit and grimace, as you smell the mighty durian, a fruit with an unmistakable stench.
Gasp as you see the local delicacies of fried tarantulas and crickets and test your culinary courage when it comes to testing the specialty. Choose from a multitude of mouthwatering dishes, savoring the flavor of tender barbecued meat on skewers, soft duck eggs, Khmer fried chicken and green mango smothered in chili and salt.
Savor more local delicacies at a rustic restaurant then conclude your feast with sweet treats from a popular dessert stall. Try baked pudding and fruit concoctions to awaken your taste buds.
Digest your bounteous banquet and decide whether to return to your hotel in a comfortable vehicle or stay amid the vibrant atmosphere of Pub Street, a convenient location perfect for experiencing the colorful nightlife of the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout areas of Cambodia; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
- Vegetarians can be catered for. Please inform when confirming to your local tour operator and when meeting your local guide if you have any allergies or you do not eat certain foods
- In the rare event of extreme weather or other conditions such as flooding you will be contacted and given the opportunity to reschedule or cancel.
- For most of the year it is hot in Siem Reap. There will be opportunities to purchase water, and you can also bring a supply with you. Please keep hydrated. During the rainy season you should bring an umbrella or light rain jacket. Plastic ponchos are also readily available for a small sum in local shops and markets.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Cambodia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Siem Reap Street Food Evening Tour.