6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Local English Speaking Tour guide
Drinking Water and Cold Towels
Hotel Pickup and Drop Off
50% of the profits we will make with your booking will go directly to support the local disadvantaged communities
Temple Entrance Fee
Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner
Landmine Museum Ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotels in Siem Reap Town which located within 3 kilometers from Siem Reap Royal Residence with 10-15 minutes before starting the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for the temples are $37 for a 1-day pass
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You are advised not to bring valuables with you on the tour.
- You must cover your knees and shoulders when entering the temples.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel to Inspire
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Angkor Wat Temple and Local Street Food Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Angkor Wat Temple and Local Street Food Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Angkor Wat Temple and Local Street Food Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Angkor Wat Temple and Local Street Food Tour
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursStreet Food Tours Day Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatBus Tours - Angkor WatCity Tours - Angkor WatStreet Food Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Ko ChangBus Tours - Ko ChangCity Tours - Ko ChangStreet Food Tours - Ko ChangCategory