3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Private vehicle (in Tuk Tuk) with bottled water
Local street foods and snacks
One Local Beer or fruit juice each
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The Guide and Driver will meet you at your Hotel Lobby 15 minutes just before the tour starts to give you a full tour itinerary briefing. They will be staying with you for the whole day and drop you off at the hotel at the end of the Tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You will be met and welcomed by our guide and driver at your hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the tour starts. They will look after you and stay with you for the whole day tour to assist you for everything such as showing you the best photo spots, meals, purchasing a ticket, helping you avoid the crowds and escape from the heat etc.
- You will receive our courtesy call to brief your day tour via your hotel telephone line or your mobile phone a day in advance.
- This is an amazing and mixed-activity trip “All in One Journey”, and it will keep you entertained, provide you with new experiences, and a great insight into the culture and history of Cambodia. This is a private Tour “Everything is flexible to your needs”.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Journey2 Angkor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food Evening Private Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Street Food Evening Private Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Street Food Evening Private Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food Evening Private Tour in Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Food Evening Private Tour in Siem Reap
3 to 4 hours
5 hours 1 minute
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursTuk Tuk Tours MarketsWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Beer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSiem ReapFood Tours - Angkor WatTuk Tuk Tours - Angkor WatMarkets - Angkor WatWalking Tours - Angkor WatStreet Food Tours - Angkor WatBeer & Brewery Tours - Angkor WatHalf-day Tours - Angkor WatFood Tours - Phnom PenhTuk Tuk Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhBeer & Brewery Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Ko ChangTuk Tuk Tours - Ko ChangMarkets - Ko ChangWalking Tours - Ko ChangStreet Food Tours - Ko ChangBeer & Brewery Tours - Ko ChangHalf-day Tours - Ko ChangCategory