5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Travel from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh in the comfort of a private, climate-controlled vehicle, with the safety and convenience of door-to-door service. Choose a vehicle that’s tailored to the size of your group, and enjoy the flexibility to make bathroom stops, take photos, or just stretch your legs on the 4- to 5-hour trip from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh.
- Private Phnom Penh transfer priced per vehicle
- Make the most of your day by departing straight from your hotel
- Arrive in Phnom Penh in time for an afternoon of exploring
- Vehicle options range from cars to spacious vans
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotel only (if airport surcharge 20USD per car)
Good car with good air conditioned
All toll fees
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship or flight
- Driver does not speak English but he understands some. For further details that driver does not understand then he will call the office staff that speaks fluent English to communicate with.
- Transfer may take longer than 6 hours on special occasion like national holidays etc
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Green Era Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overland transfer from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Overland transfer from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overland transfer from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Overland transfer from Sihanoukville to Phnom Penh
5 to 6 hours
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportSihanoukvilleTransportation Services - South CoastPrivate Drivers - South CoastTransportation Services - Krong KaebPrivate Drivers - Krong KaebTransportation Services - Phnom PenhPrivate Drivers - Phnom PenhCategory