4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Kampot is a popular stop on Cambodia’s traveler trail, but organizing accommodation and transportation to hit the highlights solo can be challenging. On this in-depth tour, see the best of Kampot over four days, with accommodation, park fees, and round-trip travel from central Kampot included. Spin through the Cambodian countryside by 125cc automatic motor scooter with your guide, and visit ancient temples and working salt flats around Ken and Kampot.
- Explore Ken and Kampot on this all-inclusive sightseeing tour
- Your guide leads you through the countryside by 125cc motor scooter
- Discover historic temples, working salt flats, and more
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Kampot hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Shared accommodation as per itinerary
4 nights accommodation
National Park fees
Food and drink that is not mentioned in itinerary
Departure & Return
Location Name: Mad Monkey Hostel in Kampot Directions: You will need to make your own way to The Mad Monkey Kampot, transport can be easily booked and arranged for you from any of our hostels or from any major city in the area. Bus to The Mad Monkey Hostel Kampot The tour starts in Kampot on Monday at 12pm, however you can book and check in for the tour and arrange your travel from our Phnom Penh or Siem Reap hostel the day before. Travel from Phnom Penh is around 3.5 hours so you would need to leave at 8am at the latest, local time. Buses from Siem Reap depart the night before with a night bus costing around USD$25. All buses arrive at the Kampot bus station, from there a Tuk Tuk ride to The Mad Monkey is just USD$2 and takes just under 5 minutes. Flying into The Mad Monkey Hostel Kampot You can take a plane from Siem Reap or other regional international airports to either Phnom Penh or Sihanoukville. A taxi from either city to Kampot should cost you between $30 and $50 and take around 2.5 hours from Phnom Penh and 1.5 hours from Sihanoukville. Return Location: Tour concludes in Kampot
Departure PointMad Monkey Hostel in Kampot
Return DetailsTour concludes in Kampot
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Upgrade to private room available at additional cost
- OPERATED BY Mad Monkey Hostels
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSouth CoastMulti-day Tours - SihanoukvilleVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - SihanoukvilleHistorical Tours - SihanoukvilleMulti-day Tours - Mekong DeltaVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Mekong DeltaHistorical Tours - Mekong DeltaMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamCategory