Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy the freedom of having time to explore Windsor Castle independently
- No getting lost—a chauffeur meets you at Southampton Port
- Travel quickly and comfortably in a luxury vehicle to Windsor
- Stay hydrated—bottled water, coffee, tea, and snacks included
Departure & Return
Will pick clients up at the arrival terminal with Name printed • Disembarkment Pickup 07:30-08:30am • Windsor Castle Opening Hours: • Summer: 1st March - 31 October 10.00am to 5.15pm Last Admission 4pm • Winter :1st November - 28th February 10.00am to 4.15pm Last Admission 3pm • Please check the above closing times via Windsor Castle website as the Castle may close early on particular dates. • Return Details: • Return to any Central London Hotel or accommodation if you prefer to be dropped off at another location in Central London that should be absolutely fine, please confirm with the driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Luggage: 1 medium Case plus 1 hand carry per person
- With Wheelchair Passenger: 5 person Max including wheelchair passenger this is to accommodate for Luggage and Wheel chair (5 Medium Cases plus 5 Hand plus wheelchair)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) SAFETY As a Private luxury chauffeur company, we know that it is difficult times right now when making a reservation for your transportation so we are taking alternative steps to ensure that our drivers follow extensive safety procedures for all our clients and for themselves. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR A CHAUFFEUR : All Chauffeurs will wear face masks at all time and hands will be sanitised repeatedly WELCOME PROCEDURE OF THE CLIENT: At the time of meeting you, we will refrain from contact with you by way of shaking hands. When reached your designated transportation, your chauffeur will offer you a face covering (face mask) Antibacterial Hand Gel, wipes. HYGIENE PROCEDURE FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION: Leading to a new client/s boarding the vehicle, your chauffeur will sanitise the seats,door handles and all surfaces where the previous clients have touched. Once the vehicle has been fully sanitised, the chauffeur will then wash his/her hands again.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff