8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Meet and Greet Service at the Cruise Terminal & Hotel drop off
Transport by air-conditioned Luxury Mercedes Luxury Vehicle with car Wifi
Beverages (Coffee & Tea),Bottled Water with snacks(Croissants & Muffins)
Private Self-Guided Sightseeing tour with 2 Hrs viewing at Stonehenge & 4 Hrs at Windsor & Castle
Luxury Service at an Affordable Price
Coronavirus (Covid-19) Safety-Face masks & Hand Sanitiser issued to all travelling clients
Entrance/admission fees to Stonehenge & Windsor Castle these have to be purchased via there websites
Audio Guides at additional cost to be purchased at these 2 sites
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Driver will meet you at the arrivals Cruise Terminal hall/Hotel Lobby
- City Cruise Terminal 101, Berth, Western Docks, Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 1HJ
- Ocean Cruise Terminal (Berth 46-49) Dock Gate, 4 Cunard Rd, Southampton SO14 3QN
- Mayflower Cruise Terminal (Berth 106) Herbert Walker Ave, Southampton SO15 1HJ
- Queen Elizabeth II Cruise Terminal (Berth 38 or 38/9) Southampton SO14 3GG
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- 1 Luggage & 1 Hand Luggage Per person
- The duration of tour is approximate,the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infant seats & Child Seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Londoncruise-transfers
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Southampton Cruise Term/ Hotel to London with Stopovers at Stonehenge & Windsor?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Southampton Cruise Term/ Hotel to London with Stopovers at Stonehenge & Windsor?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Southampton Cruise Term/ Hotel to London with Stopovers at Stonehenge & Windsor?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Southampton Cruise Term/ Hotel to London with Stopovers at Stonehenge & Windsor
8 to 9 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthamptonShore Excursions - South East EnglandBus Tours - South East EnglandPorts of Call Tours - South East EnglandHistorical Tours - South East EnglandFull-day Tours - South East EnglandShore Excursions - HorleyBus Tours - HorleyPorts of Call Tours - HorleyHistorical Tours - HorleyFull-day Tours - HorleyShore Excursions - OxfordBus Tours - OxfordPorts of Call Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordFull-day Tours - OxfordCategory