8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Phang Nga Bay and Krabi on a full-day cruise by modern boat. See the limestone karsts, jungle-covered islands, caves, lagoons, and beaches of southern Thailand after departing from Khao Lak and transferring to your boat. You'll pass Koh Yao and Koh Hong, have a Thai lunch buffet served on board, and be able to take a swim. Do as much or as little as you like on a tour that includes all transportation, lunch, guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Phang Nga Bay full-day cruise with lunch, from Khao Lak
- Have the option to take a jungle hike on a small island in Phang Nga Bay
- Swim from the boat and lounge on deck
- See picturesque islands surrounded by emerald waters
- Stop at a beach on Koh Hong island
- Includes buffet lunch, transportation, cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
A day spent on the cosiest cruising boat with lounging areas
Return transfer with air-condition vans from your hotel lobby (Khao Lak)
Breakfast: Dark bread, ciabatta, egg, ham, yoghurt, salad fruit
Lunch: Thai buffet with 3 dishes & salad (Vegan/vegetarian etc let us know)
Free flow: Freshly made pancakes, cookies, fruit and snacks
Drinks: Tea, coffee, water, orange juice, coke and fresh rosella
All Fees and Taxes
A day to remember for a long time
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Beer 80 B,Wine 180 B Gin Tonic/Vodka 180 B
Hotel pickup and drop-off other areas than mention above - Approx. 1200 B...
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
Our driver will meet your at the lobby at your hotel and have your name on our pick up list.
Pick up time can vary +/- 10-15 min depending on the traffic flow of the day.
From Khao Lak Center the transfer time is approximately 1h15min
We departure from Ao Por pier "opposite the airport" - on the north east side of Phuket.
10 min after we left the pier we are in Phang Nga Bay, one of the world most stunning archipelagos surrounded by rock formation, limestone and lagoons.
A amazing day is ahead of us.
One of the MUST DO TOUR!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant life jackets are available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Name as in passport, copy passport, year of birth, nationality, your phone number, and your hotel. time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Moet & Mv Phuket Champagne Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour - Khao Lak?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour - Khao Lak?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour - Khao Lak?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cruising on a comfortabel boat in Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour - Khao Lak?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cruising on a comfortabel boat in Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour - Khao Lak
10 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursGondola CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSouthern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - PhuketGondola Cruises - PhuketDay Cruises - PhuketWater Tours - PhuketFull-day Tours - PhuketBus Tours - KrabiGondola Cruises - KrabiDay Cruises - KrabiWater Tours - KrabiFull-day Tours - KrabiBus Tours - Ko Yao YaiGondola Cruises - Ko Yao YaiDay Cruises - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiFull-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiCategory
Railay BeachMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Wat Khlong Thom MuseumKhao Sok National Park Ton Pariwat Wildlife SanctuaryKoh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)Koh Haa (Koh Ha)Wat ChalongPhuket Botanic GardenRacha Island (Raya Island)Phra Nang Beach (Phranang Beach)Tup Island (Koh Tup)Cave Temple (Wat Suwan Kuha)Wareerak Hot Spring SpaPhang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Phuket FantaSeaChalong BayPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Koh Kradan (Ko Kradan)Chalong Bay Rum Distillery