- Phang Nga Bay full-day cruise with lunch, from Khao Lak
- Have the option to take a jungle hike on a small island in Phang Nga Bay
- Swim from the boat and lounge on deck
- See picturesque islands surrounded by emerald waters
- Stop at a beach on Koh Hong island
- Includes buffet lunch, transportation, cruise, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will be confirmed after reservation.
Our driver will meet your at the lobby at your hotel and have your name on our pick up list.
Pick up time can vary +/- 10-15 min depending on the traffic flow of the day.
From Khao Lak Center the transfer time is approximately 1h15min
We departure from Ao Por pier "opposite the airport" - on the north east side of Phuket.
10 min after we left the pier we are in Phang Nga Bay, one of the world most stunning archipelagos surrounded by rock formation, limestone and lagoons.
A amazing day is ahead of us.
One of the MUST DO TOUR!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant life jackets are available
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Name as in passport, copy passport, year of birth, nationality, your phone number, and your hotel. time of booking for all participants
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- OPERATED BY La Moet & Mv Phuket Champagne Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cruising on a comfortabel boat in Phang Nga Bay - The must do tour - Khao Lak.