3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
7 meals (set menu), Soft drink, Tea, Coffee and fruits
All seastar staff are trained in first aid and CPR
English speaking guide
Full travel accident insurance coverage
Long tail boat service for snorkeling
Transfer from / to hotel.
Round trip transfer by speed boat
Snorkeling gear (mask, fin, life jacket and towel)
Two nights stay (tent site or air conditioner room), bed accessories
National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child)
Departure & Return
Soi PaO. Phangnga 3035, Bang Muang, Amphoe Takua Pa, Chang Wat Phang-nga 82190, Thailand
Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Khao Lak.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip from Khao Lak?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip from Khao Lak?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Surin Islands 3 Days 2 Nights Trip from Khao Lak
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWater ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSouthern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - PhuketSafaris - PhuketMulti-day Tours - PhuketWater Tours - PhuketJet Boating - PhuketNature and Wildlife - KrabiSafaris - KrabiMulti-day Tours - KrabiWater Tours - KrabiJet Boating - KrabiNature and Wildlife - Ko Yao YaiSafaris - Ko Yao YaiMulti-day Tours - Ko Yao YaiWater Tours - Ko Yao YaiJet Boating - Ko Yao YaiCategory
Emerald Pool (Sa Morakot)Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Suea)Wareerak Hot Spring SpaAo Thalane (Thalane Bay)Railay BeachCave Temple (Wat Suwan Kuha)Wat ChalongKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) Splash Jungle Water ParkA-Maze GardenMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Siam Niramit PhuketAo Phang Nga National Park Koh Panyee (Koh Panyi)Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)Tup Island (Koh Tup)Chalong BayPatong Boxing Stadium