5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The beaches and white sand dunes of Mui Ne are at their most stunning at sunset and this private tour lets you take your time exploring. Admire natural wonders such as White Lake and the Fairy Stream, climb high into the dunes in a 4WD Jeep, and enjoy sand-surfing down the dunes. Finally, watch the magical sunset over the dunes before returning to your hotel.
- Magnificent views of the Mui Ne sand dunes at sunset
- Fun activities including 4WD excursion and sand-surfing
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Phan Thiet hotel
- Private tour ensures the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
Private tours and transfers with a professional
Transportation by 4WD jeep (maximum 3 persons per jeep) with a professional driver.
All applicable taxes and service charges
One bottle of drinking water and refreshing towels during the day
Sand surfing at the White Sand dunes
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours , unless otherwise stated
Quad rental and cold drinks during this tour at the White Sands dunes
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour booked Phan Thiet / Mui Ne Hotel (conditions apply)
Return DetailsYour booked Phan Thiet / Mui Ne Hotel (conditions apply)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Pick-up and drop-off services are done by 4-WD jeeps with a maximum capacity of 3 persons; reservations made with more than 3 persons, the group will have to be split up over 2 or more jeeps.
- This tour is operated only in the afternoon.
- The tour only comprises transportation by jeep to the sand dunes; there is no sand dune safari possible here (due to local regulations) where customers experience the thrill of tackling the sand dunes by 4WD.
- The fleet used for excursions are considered the best available and follow strict guidelines in terms of safety and insurance standards as outlined by the country of operation.
- All used transportation come with professional driver, air-conditioning / heating system, first-aid kit and spare parts in case of any incident.
- We would like to draw your attention that only a very few of the drivers in this destination speak proper English (exceptions are in place when the excursion is operated with driver cum guide).
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and along Mui Ne Beach only. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside the city (such as Phu Hai), harbour and any airport in the vicinity are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 48 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
What is the maximum group size during Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne?
This activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne.
See all safety measures taken by Afternoon Sunset Jeep Tour to Mui Ne.
Product code: 8084P642
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthern Vietnam4WD Tours - Ho Chi Minh CitySporting Events - Ho Chi Minh CityExtreme - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh City4WD Tours - Vung TauSporting Events - Vung TauExtreme - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung Tau4WD Tours - Phu QuocSporting Events - Phu QuocExtreme - Phu QuocHalf-day Tours - Phu QuocCategory
Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Ta Cu MountainSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Vietnam Cookery CenterTao Dan ParkThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Vam SatTa Cu MountainDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Ho Chi Minh City Cruise PortsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Central Post OfficeSaigon River (Song Sai Gon)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Mui Ne