8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fee as mentioned in the program
Local English speaking guide
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, TIP and personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Con Dao full day excursion?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Con Dao full day excursion?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Con Dao full day excursion?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Con Dao full day excursion?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSouthern VietnamBus Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityClassic Car Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFull-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauClassic Car Tours - Vung TauFull-day Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Phu QuocCity Tours - Phu QuocClassic Car Tours - Phu QuocFull-day Tours - Phu QuocCategory
Tao Dan ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Vam SatSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)Con Dao National ParkParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Vietnam Cookery CenterBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Ta Cu MountainMekong RiverDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Museum of Fine ArtsCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Sao Beach