Departure & Return
Outside the Dolls House Restaurant, behind Holy Trinity Church in the centre of St Andrews
All tours finish beside the Central Bar where Church Street meets Market Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Do not attempt to come on a tour if any of the following are present: Cold/flu/covid like symptoms - This includes sniffles, runny nose, cough, sneeze or temperature. If any of these are displayed, the tour will finish and no refunds. Unfortunate measures but important to adhere to.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible but not suitable for those with walking difficulties
- No alcohol allowed on tour
- Tours start promptly at the scheduled times. If you think you will be running late please contact before the tour. Failure to notify negates your right to reschedule and there are no refunds within 24 hours of booking unless cancelled by the tour director.
- No hen parties
- Dogs allowed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Andrews Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience