- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off bus tour of Stratford-upon-Avon
- Ticket valid for 24 or 48 hours
- Hop on or off as many times as you'd like at multiple stops
- Great views from the open-air bus of major sights like Shakespeare's birthplace
- Scenic drive through the Warwickshire countryside
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
With your 24- or 48-hour pass (valid from first use), hop on and off at any of the route’s locations. See itinerary below for all stops. Take your time journeying through Shakespeare’s England with a trip to his birthplace, the Royal Shakespeare Theatre that still performs Bard’s play, and the Holy Trinity Church where the playwright was baptized and currently resides under a cursed tombstone. Take a short jaunt out of town to lovely Warwickshire to visit the house of Shakespeare’s mother, Mary Arden.
To end your tour, simply hop off at any of the designated stops on the route.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates from April - October (may vary each year)
- Full tour duration: 55-65 minutes, traffic dependent
- Tour frequency: Every 15-30 minutes depending on the time of year
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Mobile and paper vouchers accepted for this tour. Mobile vouchers must be redeemed at stop 1 Avon Boating/Visitor Centre
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Would have been cheaper to book at tourist information office." See review