1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enrich your knowledge of local gin in Stratford-upon-Avon by visiting the award-winning Shakespeare Distillery. Learn about how the Tudor period influenced spirit production and enjoy a guided tour around the distillery. No need to worry about paying for each tasting, as at least three Shakespeare Distillery spirit tastings are included, as well as a gin and tonic to end the experience.
- Go behind-the-scenes and enjoy a tour of Shakespeare Distillery
- Increase your gin expertise by having a tutored tasting session
- Try at least three gins that are made in-house
- Good for history buffs—find out how the Tudor period influenced gin flavors
Saved to wishlist!
10% discount on same day distillery shop purchases
Guided Tour of the Distillery
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Shakespeare Distillery
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesStratford-upon-AvonAttractions & Museums - West MidlandsCategory